Monday, October 15, 2007

Would You Rather...

Rearrange this list to rank your "would you rathers." 10 is the most terrible to you and 1 is the least terrible to you.

So here, In no particular order, are the choices:


10. Vomit on yourself while driving in your own car.

9. Sit down on the toilet and start going only to find someone has saran wrapped the bowl so all of your excrement splatters/smears all over you.

8. Find a curiously curly hair when you eat a mouthful of pudding at your Mom's house.

7. Lean in to kiss your spouse or boy/girlfriend as they burp a lethal smell into your open mouth.

6. Walk into a sauna with naked elderly people (male and female) where your friend's grandparent waves you over to talk to you.

5. Have a ward member tell all your secrets/sins during fast and testimony meeting.

4. Bite someone's back (as a joke of course) and accidently squeeze a juicy back pimple into your mouth.

3. Have relentless crotch-itch during a long and important job interview.

2. Have a scientist swab your entire house and report back all of the germs, fungi, and bacteria growing there.

1. Drink expired milk but not realize at first because you have a cold and can't smell it's sour.

For more disturbing "Would You Rathers" go to wouldyourather.com

5 comments:

mrs. everything said...

10. Have a ward member tell all your secrets/sins during fast and testimony meeting.

9. Sit down on the toilet and start going only to find someone has saran wrapped the bowl so all of your excrement splatters/smears all over you

8. Vomit on yourself while driving in your own car.

7. Have relentless crotch-itch during a long and important job interview.

6. Bite someone's back (as a joke of course) and accidently squeeze a juicy back pimple into your mouth.

5. Lean in to kiss your spouse or boy/girlfriend as they burp a lethal smell into your open mouth.

4. Drink expired milk but not realize at first because you have a cold and can't smell it's sour.

3. Find a curiously curly hair when you eat a mouthful of pudding at your Mom's house.

2. Walk into a sauna with naked elderly people (male and female) where your friend's grandparent waves you over to talk to you.

1. Have a scientist swab your entire house and report back all of the germs, fungi, and bacteria growing there.


...the back pimple is making me gag just thinking about it

Recondo said...

10. Vomit on yourself while driving in your own car.

9. Bite someone's back (as a joke of course) and accidently squeeze a juicy back pimple into your mouth.

7. Drink expired milk but not realize at first because you have a cold and can't smell it's sour

6. Lean in to kiss your spouse or boy/girlfriend as they burp a lethal smell into your open mouth

5. Have relentless crotch-itch during a long and important job interview.

4. Find a curiously curly hair when you eat a mouthful of pudding at your Mom's house.

3. Walk into a sauna with naked elderly people (male and female) where your friend's grandparent waves you over to talk to you.

2. Have a scientist swab your entire house and report back all of the germs, fungi, and bacteria growing there.

1. Have a ward member tell all your secrets/sins during fast and testimony meeting.

celine said...

I don't mind bodily fluids and knowing where they are, so none of those would be near the 10 spot. Although, the back pimple one it pretty sick.

I have been the burper in the kissing one, and I am not sure why that is so digusting yet. I like to think I am a bit more forgiving for what should be deemed as "natural."

Nudity - also natural, but of someone you might see again and it is not your husband or child? I don't know about that.

Secrets/sins - I don't like people talking about me in front of me unless it is nice. I would rather they talk about me behind my back -unless it is something I am ready to hear and it is packaged in a logical way. But, even then sometimes I feel Pete is the only one who should be helping me with my flaws and maybe my siblings, not a ward member.

I think the milk is the most annoying one. I hate not being able to smell tihngs. (especially when Calvin has a poopy diaper - he could sit in it all day and I would never know. How sad.)

Lord Baldemort said...

10. ward member
9. bite pimple
8. curly hair
7. crotch itch
6. vomit
5. sit on toilet
4. burp
3. sauna
2. scientist
1. sour milk

actually, I just drank sour milk the other day in my cereal. It didn't taste right but I wasn't sure if it was sour. So I drank some from the container to make sure. It was indeed sour, and not all that bad.

Nancy Clark said...

Eww. I'm too grossed out to think these over enough to rank them. This reminds me of a real life would-you-rather, posted by my sister-in-law, Chelsea a while ago: http://theworthfamily.blogspot.com/2007/07/whats-more-disgusting.html
(If the whole link doesn't show up in the comments box, triple click it)